TV shows I'm into include GoT, Supernatural, Attack on Titan, Wolf's Rain, LOST, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Regular Show, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, and among many others.
Hit me up for a chat or if you just have a question or sumthin.
// Other Blogs //
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
We live in a society that’s sexist in ways it doesn’t understand. One of the consequences is that men are extremely sensitive to being criticized by women. I think it threatens them in a very primal way, and male privilege makes them feel free to lash out.
This is why women are socialized to carefully dance around these issues, disagreeing with men in an extremely gentle manner. Not because women are nicer creatures than men. But because our very survival can depend on it.
The whole article sadly hits very close to home.
If I were to tell you of every incident where I was polite on the outside but screaming, or enraged, or just plain fucking terrified on the inside, we would be here for hours.
If you are a strange man who is in my space or making rude comments or just being sexist as fuck, let me tell you this and let me make it clear: I’m not being nice because I like you, I’m being nice because I don’t want to die today.
My feminist rants drive all the boys from the yard.
Get off my land you little shits.
My feminist rants bring all the boys to the yard
'Not aaaaaaaaaaall men'.
*uncontrollable hideous laughter*